Happy Thursday! I was just frantically looking for the new episode of Blues Clues & You (my son’s favorite show) and for the life of me couldn’t find it, to realize… it is only Thursday (not Friday).
So how is your day going?
Today I’m sharing this card on the Ink Road Stamps blog using TWO new stamp sets: Cat with a Sign and Typewriter Christmas.
This card is fairly simple, but I had so much fun dreaming it up and creating it! I also used some of the NEW Catherine Pooler products including Cranberry Fizz ink.
For the sign I ink blended Catherine Poolers Cranberry Fizz on the a piece of white cardstock. I then stamped the Typewriter Holiday sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed with Brutus Monroe White embossing powder.
The great think about the Catherine Pooler line, the paper (the green plaid) coordinates perfectly with the Cranberry Fizz!
Love any of the products I used above? Check out my product list below.
I hope you are having a great week. We are so close to the holidays. Are you completed with your shopping? I’m close. I’m a last minute person.
If you are shopping at Ink Road, feel free to use LACEY10 for 10% off all your orders!
- Ink Road Stamps: Stamp & Die – Cat with a Sign (Stamp | Die)
- Ink Road Stamps: Stamps – Typewriter Holiday (IRS)
- Catherine Pooler Designs: Premium Ink – Cranberry Fizz (CPD)
- Catherine Pooler Designs: Premium Ink – Icing on the Cake (CPD)
- Catherine Pooler Designs: Under the Tree – Slimline Pattern Paper (CPD)
- Accents Cardstock: 80lb (Amazon)
- Copic Markers: N0, N2, N4 (SBP)
- Taylored Expressions: Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets (TE)
- Versamark Ink (SBP)
- Brutus Monroe: Embossing Powder – Alabaster White (BM)
(Some links above are affiliate links. They do not cost you anything to use. The companies give me a small kick back if you use the links to purchase an item. I thank you in advance for the support, so I can continue to bring ideas of my favorite products and future reviews to you.)